Senior Accountant with NetSuite, Dallas, TX
Strong, stable well-established company located in Dallas has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant with NetSuite experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and post journal entries, ensuring all transactions and accounts are in compliance with GAAP.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Perform technical accounting analyses to substantiate proper accounting treatment of various transactions and accounts.
- Identify and lead process improvements, including efficient monthly close processes, optimization of NetSuite functionality, and company workflow.
- Assist in the creation of control environment, including identification and implementation of risk-based controls throughout various accounting functions.
- Assist with audits, compliance, and tax-related activities.
- Work on special projects and ad hoc requests as necessary.
- Maintain a tenacious and optimistic work ethic. Enjoy the hustle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years in public accounting firm, preferably in Big 5
- Advanced user of Excel
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Self-starter: ability to resolve issues independently with minimal supervision
- Private accounting experience a plus
What we provide:
Click here to apply online
- Many opportunities to make an impact
- Unlimited Vacation
- 2 paid days for volunteer time
- Stocked kitchen with fruit and snacks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Paid gym membership, discounted wireless plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities