Our client, located in Cobb County is searching for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
This position will report to the CFO and will be his "right hand" primary responsibilities include: participating in month end close, financial reporting, account analysis, special projects and working closely with all of the department Managers and Executive team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 – 6 years related corporate accounting experience
- Ability to prepare financial statements and support closing processes at month end
- Background in general ledger accounting, account reconciliations, analysis and internal financial reporting. Experience with lease billing and/or inventory would be a plus.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Advanced Excel skills
If you enjoy a fast paced environment with new challenges every day this is the job for you! This company offers plenty of room for professional growth, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
For immediate consideration, Please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online