Senior Accountant - Non Profit
Atlanta non-profit is looking for a Senior Accountant with Grant Accounting experience. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits.
- Grant Accounting
- Performs routine and complex accounting activities requiring knowledge of systems, independent judgment and ability to respond accordingly.
- Oversees activity on various accounts.
- Analyzes past and current data and prepares expense projections and operational forecasts.
- Assists with audits.
- Designs and generates routine ad hoc reports and graphs.
- May maintain grants and assist with budgets.
- Coordinates computer operations.
- Conceptualizes projects and follows through.
- May provide direction to less experienced staff concerning accounting issues.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Knowledge & Experience
- BS in accounting or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- 3+ years accounting experience in public accounting or the financial services industry preferred
- Grant Accounting Experience
- Non-profit Industry Experience
Click here to apply online