Senior Accountant - INTACCT
Our client is growing and needs to add a Senior Accountant to their team that has Intacct software experience.
- Prepares accurate internal financial reporting documents
- Analyzes financial information to verify accuracy and identify trends
- Coordinates and follows through with the month-end closing schedule
- Coordinates the preparation of the monthly financial package including the preparation of management comments
- Provides financial reports to management and answers inquiries as necessary
- Assists external auditors with year-end audit
- Records journal entries and reconciliations associated with accounts payable/receivable, tax, payroll, etc.
- Works with commission statements, bank reconciliations, accounts payable and/or receivable, and payroll
- Analyzes revenue and expenditure trends and recommends appropriate budget levels, and ensures expenditure control
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and 4 or more years of experience
- CPA preferred
- INTACCT software experience a MUST
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, V Lookups) required.
For Immediate consideration, please forward your resume to William Franks, National Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
SFGAClick here to apply online