Senior Accountant - HYBRID
Our well-established client needs to add a Senior Accountant to their growing accounting team.Duties:
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more efficient and accurate processes
- Assist with month-end close process, including timely and accurate preparation of journal entries with supporting documentation
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Accounting function including people, process, and technologies to assist in documenting procedures and data/process flows
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in accordance with GAAP, federal and state laws and is consistent with Company’s established policies and procedures with an understanding of when to escalate
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations with an ability to research and analyze variances
- Research any unusual variances in activity or balances
- Assist in the preparation of audit support for year-end audit as needed
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and financial reports as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years professional experience in a directly applicable field with increasing levels of responsibility.
- At least one year in a Senior role (open to public or industry)
- Strong critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions to problems
- Detailed oriented and able to set priorities
Our client offers a salary of $75,000 to $85,000 plus full benefits including matching 401k.
This is a HYBRID role but our client requires vaccination.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online