Senior Accountant - Financial & SEC Reporting
Do you live North of the perimeter and you’re tired of the commute into town? Here’s a great opportunity with a growing company that might interest you!Duties:
• Assistance with monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
• SEC reporting (10-Ks, 10-Qs, footnote preparation, exhibits in the Annual Proxy, earnings releases and 8-Ks)
• Equity statement preparation
• Debt reporting and preparation of corporate accruals
• Other statutory reporting
• Record corporate journal entries
• Research GL account activity, and prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
• Prepare U.S. Census Bureau surveys and reports.
• Identify and execute process improvements and efficiencies.
• Coordinate certain close and other accounting activities with company’s accounting teams worldwide, across the U.S., Europe and Asia.
• Provide support and assistance to internal and external auditors as needed.
• Prepare ad hoc reports and assisting with special projects, as requested.Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting from 4-year college or university is require, Two or more years of experience within industry of Public accounting with SEC clients
• Master’s degree in Accounting preferred.
• CPA (or CPA track) preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to William at email@example.com
Click here to apply online