Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting
Our growing client has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant with financial reporting experience.General Responsibilities:
Conduct month end close activities to include the preparation and review of: account reconciliations, journal entries, accrual schedules, variance analysis & commentary, and internal financial statements and monthly reporting package. Ensure compliance with GAAP and SOX internal control requirements.
Prepare and effectively communicate financial statement fluctuations, both balance sheet and income statement as it relates to prior year, budget and forecast, identifying root causes for variances and resolution of issues.
Prepare and review various month end close reports, financial statements and analysis in order to validate the accuracy of the financial information, including but not limited to documenting results for submission to management and external auditors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, and 5 or more years’ experience with GL reporting activities including journal entry reporting, account reconciliations, periodic accruals reporting, and accounting report development.
• Public experience not required but is a plus.
• Broad knowledge and experience in GAAP and cost accounting concepts.
• Excel (advanced spreadsheet skills required) PowerPivot and PowerQuery
• ERP system environment; experience with FRx and a Business Intelligence (BI) tools is a plusTo apply for this role, send your resume to William
at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online