Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager - Athens, GA
: Up to $100K
Our growing construction company client has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant that can come in and learn our business and be promoted into an Accounting Manager role.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for monthly financial reporting as well as variance analysis reporting directly to the CFO.
Someone that has experience with multiple sets of books would be a plus as they have multiple joint venture projects each with their own set of books.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Senior accountant/manager experience (8 years minimum)
- Ability to prepare and interpret financial statements.
- Experience with QuickBooks or another comparable accounting software.
- Construction job costing experience required.
- Private Equity Investment experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Management experience required as this person will eventually supervise a staff of 4.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Organized, motivated and systems minded.
- Property management experience.
- Pleasant disposition but firm when it comes to process improvements.
Our client offers a salary plus quarterly bonus based on company performance.Click here to apply online