Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for Security Engineer III for a long-term contract in the East Hartford, CT area. The ideal candidate will have experience working with enterprise level clients with large, complex infrastructures.
- Cloud Architect/Engineer (Azure highly preferred)
- Detect and respond to company-wide security incidents
- Log analysis
- Security forensics
- Develop and implement preventative security measures (detection, monitoring, exploitation)
- Build security tools that enable the GitLab Security Team to operate at speed and scale
- Incorporate current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research
- Engineer CND technologies to monitor and analyze (e.g. IDS/IPS, Data collection tools)
- Vulnerability management - triage and manage vulnerabilities identified through scanning
- Data Loss Protection (DLP) technologies
- Identify and mitigate complex security vulnerabilities before an attacker exploits them
- Communicate risks and mitigations across multiple audiences with varying levels of sensitivity
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Maintain security systems (e.g. end point, SIEM, threat intelligence, vulnerability management) and implement new solutions as they are acquired by the company
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience as a Security Engineer preferably in an environment with strong compliance requirements, web or cloud security engineering, log aggregation, and/or penetration testing.
- 5+ years of direct experience with incident response
- 5+ years of cloud architect/engineer (Google, AWS, Azure preferred)
- Experience with log analysis systems
- Engineer, not an analyst mindset
- In-depth knowledge of Linux tools/architecture and logging systems
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Ruby on Rails, Go, PHP and/or Python)
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Powershell, Bash)
- Professional certifications in computer technology, security, risk management or business continuity, preferably CISSP, CEH, GIAC certifications
- Knowledge of NIST, OWASP, and other security best practice frameworks.
- Experience with vulnerability management system, LogRhythm SIEM, endpoint protection, and Firewalls.
- Strong analytical and Business communication skills.
- Strong network technical skills.
- Security reviews, server management, network engineering, be able to function within a team concept.
- Knowledge of and competency with vulnerability management, Password management and Privilege escalation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!