Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
User access provisioning, granting access to banking applications and systems to employees and customers.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Provisioning access to Employees and Contractors using various applications and platforms. This includes:
• ID and Mailbox creation for users to access workstations using Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Skype/Teams, and various entitlements within AD to ensure appropriate access is granted to end users. Granting access to Shared Network Drives, Shared Mailboxes, and various applications using Active Directory.
• Due diligence when completing requests. Using Service Now as a ticketing platform to receive, process and track requests. Ensuring appropriate approvals have been sought prior to provisioning. Ensuring appropriate access is being granted based on requests received.
• Supporting audit-related activities; providing evidence of timely completion of requests.
• Adhering to Service Level Agreement (SLA) while supporting all lines of business across the bank.
What you will bring to this role:
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Tech savvy, be able to trouble shoot
• Previous security experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• active directory
• knowledge of PowerShell
• Reporting experience (data analytics, KPI)
• previous FI Experience
• Previous experience in identity and access management
• Independent worker
• being able to collaborate with a team
• be able to ask for help
• Prompt and reliable
• Time management
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.