We are currently looking for a Seasonal Administrative Position for a very reputable company located in Bolton, Ontario, Canada. Immediate start and opportunity to grow within the company. Seeking team players that are able to work well in a fast paced environment. This individual must be able to work in fast paced environment with little minimal supervision, must complete the work in a timely manner with little or no error.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Using the phone to page the manager or other associate.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome the guest
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them to the right staff
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Updated and fill all documentations
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Experience with multi lines phone system
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
**Not Accessible by Bus. Must own a car or drive to work. **
Hours: Monday - Friday, Day Shift: 7:00am to 4:00pm, Saturday, Day Shift 8:00am to 2:00pm,
Location: Healey Rd & Holland Dr
Start Date: May 6 to May 20.