We are hiring a Professional Headhunter / Search Consultant to join our established national-scope Agribusiness/Agri-Food Recruiting Firm. We ask you to focus on finding the best candidates for our client's needs, not necessarily the most available candidates. We are in the business of Connecting Canadian Agriculture!
With this focus on the passive workforce, we seek your skills to uncover the qualified talent that shows the highest potential to be successful with our clients. As the lead on the file, you would manage the recruitment process from initial client discussion to offer stage and beyond! Therefore, you must be able to attract top agricultural talent to ensure lasting and successful placements. Ultimately, your focus is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates. Enjoy speaking to other Aggies, let's connect!
You will not be doing this alone though! You would have the assistance of our national support team, consisting of Project Coordinators, Search Consultants, and Business Manager; working together to build capacity and ensure client satisfaction. This support team assists with proposals, contracts, sourcing, pre-screening, marketing documentation, reference checking, and applicable third-party background checks. Our supportive team environment removes the internal competition and focuses on client satisfaction.
The goal is to always exceed client expectations and to add value to the agricultural industry. The farming and food supply sector provides 1 in every 8 jobs in Canada; over 2.3 million people are employed in various parts of the industry. Help us feed the world!
Those with 10+ years of experience in Executive Search complemented by 5+ years experience in Canadian Agribusiness (preferably Grain/Food or Animal Health/Nutrition) are invited to apply.
Does Your Application Demonstrate:
- Proven success in all aspects of the recruiting industry (business development to placement) with a strong and proven track record in sales, networking, and/or client development abilities
- Excellent knowledge of agribusiness/agri-food (market status, trends, best practices)
- Business acumen and market insight
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Post-secondary education beneficial
What Is In it For You?
- Work from home in a connected internet-based system
- Focus on the right ‘type fit’ and away from the standard ‘technical recruitment by numbers’ practice
- Utilize proven technology to streamline the process and improve the human connection
- Office allowance
- Comprehensive and ongoing training/coaching/mentoring in all aspects of the job
- Comfortable base salary plus commissions structure
NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Click here to apply online
Want more confidential information? Contact Blair at 1.844.778.1031 to discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!