**NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES PLEASE**
Scrum Master/Project Manager to manage various initiatives in online platform product offerings for stock plan and premier banking customers across wealth management technology. The role requires the ability to manage a number of multi-million dollar initiatives, which span across different lines of businesses, technology and operations groups.
- Manage multiple projects / modules across the online platform product offerings for stock plan and premier banking customers – Digital Banking Products, etc
- Wealth Management/financial services experience is required
- CSM/Scrum experience is a must
The Scrum Master promotes and supports the agile process within and outside the squad. This includes: Work with organizational resources outside the squad to help them interact effectively with the squad, remove impediments and protect them from organizational bureaucracy.
- The Scrum Master coaches the Agile squad and the product owner on the Agile process, such as writing useful user stories and managing the backlog.
- They foster a collaborative culture and ensure the squad regularly celebrates success. The scrum master acts as a servant leader to the squad, they are not the “boss.”
- For a newly formed squad the scrum master role may be a full time activity. As the squad matures the scrum master can start to contribute some time to squad deliveries.
- Manage blockers, obstacles and dependencies.
- Bring together stakeholders for alignment meeting.
- Organize training. Report on squad improvements.
- Facilitate retrospective to improve squad dynamics.
- Facilitate creation and maintenance of squad artefacts such as backlog, definitions and norms etc.