Our client based in the Toronto area is looking for Scrum Master for their cross functional software delivery teams. This is a full time opportunity
- Scrum Masters will help cross-functional software delivery teams to achieve their potential and create as much value as possible for our clients.
- This role is responsible for facilitating Scrum ceremonies, assisting the product owner with maintaining a healthy and actionable backlog, identifying and addressing roadblocks to team success
- Leading the team in identifying and acting on opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience
- Scrum Master with experience facilitating more than 1 team concurrently
- Agile software development principles, practices, and methodologies; iterative development; incremental delivery; release planning; project management; conflict resolution; software development and testing processes and procedures.
- Working with multiple distributed teams
- Coaching Mindset, Relationship Building, Team Interaction, Strong soft skills
Certifications: CSM, CSP, or CSPO certification (current or lapsed) is preferred
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!