endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located on the NW Side of Fort Wayne is looking for a Materials Scheduler
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Slotting shop order due dates to meet customer requirements for on-time delivery while optimizing line efficiency and level-loading the production lines.
- Tracking production on-schedule % and partnering with production to identify and pareto the top issues preventing execution.
- Ensuring sub-assembly lines are scheduled to meet demand requirements of the primary axle assembly lines.
- Providing timely updates to customers or to others providing information to customers on expected daily deliveries and re-promising with an unimpeachable say/do ratio.
- Tracking finished goods inventory.
Associates Degree ** or ** four years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.