Our client is seeking a Scheduler, Crude Supply & Marketing for an exciting new role supporting the commercial strategy of their growing US Business. This currently includes supply and marketing for their Hull Terminal(Hull, TX), Oklahoma Liquids Terminal (Tulsa, OK), and future Wildhorse Terminal (Cushing, OK).
• Scheduling crude oil movements in and out of Wild-horse Terminal on various pipelines.
• Maintain nominations, balances, schedule and tickets for shipments to storage and 3rd party deliveries.
• Confirm with counter-parties to insure timely and accurate shipment delivery and volume.
• Coordinate with operations team for deliveries, availability and inventory.
• Use of pipelines propriety systems to track inbound and outbound batches.
• Report contract status of purchase and sales to commercial managers, shipment eta and storage/terminal balances.
• Assist client and 3rd party operations locations as key contact in support of terminal managers for coordination and
• Proactive support of internal organization with regard to legal, compliance, a/p, a/r, credit and HSE.
• Excited for the opportunity to be on the ground floor of our clients expansion in to key U.S. energy hubs.
• 2+ years’ experience in pipeline/terminal crude scheduling.
• Analytical, highly organized and reliable individual with attention to detail.
• Self-starter who is able to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Strong team player with proven communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Demonstrated ability to provide high quality internal and external customer service.
• Ability to strategize with senior leaders on short and long-term operations plans.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com attention to Tony Marikar. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.