Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will manage the sawmill personnel. You will be responsible for providing training, completing employee evaluations on schedule, as well as maintaining and repairing machinery. The ideal candidate will have broad-based knowledge of the lumber industry and be able to comprehend simple instructions.
- Well established company – in business for 80 plus years
- Family-owned and operated.
Benefits & Features:
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Paid time off for vacation, choice time, holidays, childbirth, and bereavement
- Flex spending accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and College America savings plan
For More Information, Contact Mike Downing at (603) 725-4038 Mike@snapdragonassociates.com
- Close to a municipal airport
- Has Parks, Playgrounds, and walking paths
- Downtown is a large historic community dating back to the 1800’s