My client is a nationwide leading food production and distribution company. With a commitment to producing high quality products they attract a team of employees who are at the top of their game. The role of Sanitation Supervisor will report directly to the Plant Superintendent. This is a night-shift based position.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Effectively oversee the overall plant and equipment cleanliness and sanitation;
- Oversee, schedule and manage the activities of the sanitation team;
- Review weekly and daily production schedules;
- Develop, review and revise SSOP’s in conjunction with Quality Assurance;
- Ensure that all tasks and programs laid out by CFIA are completed and maintained;
- Train employees on food quality and safety;
- Ensure employee safety and compliance to all Health & Safety and Food Safety policies, procedures, inspections and training.
Your strengths include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar roles is preferred;
- Post-secondary education in chemical engineering is an asset;
- Strong understanding of GMP, HACCP and Lean manufacturing concepts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills ;
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation plan
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- The opportunity to become an integral part of the team
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni and Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!