endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a food manufacturing leader to assist in finding a Sanitation Manager (3rd Shift). The Sanitation Manager will oversee all aspects of both the quality and efficiency of the facility’s sanitation process.
- Trains and verifies employee’s performance to ensure employee tasks are completed properly to meet company standards and statutory regulations.
- Delegates and communicates to employees their responsibilities for each day; holds all employees accountable to a sanitation level directed by local and federal requirements.
- Communicates with the Maintenance department on machine issues that need immediately addressed.
- Responsible for accuracy of documentation supporting sanitation functions.
- Responsible for verification of all documentation on a daily and weekly frequency.
- Enforces all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) processes and completes the GMP check sheet.
- HACCP program: Must be an integral part of the facilities HACCP team.
- Responsibility for site security during non-production hours when sanitation is in process.
- Responds to ADT for any immediate security information regarding alarms while working evening shift.
- Handles any disciplinary action or employee conflicts.
- Responsible for completion of sanitation work orders submitted to the Maintenance department.
- Approves/Denys employee requests for vacation/days off; schedules to properly staff production area.
- Completes employee evaluations; provides feedback to the employees on job performance.
- Supervises employee attendance for sanitation; documents on employee call-off sheet & monitors breaks.
- Trained on all equipment within the sanitation department; operates/troubleshoots minor equipment errors.
- Performs any other duties assigned by management.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03
- 3+ years sanitation experience in a supervisory role within the food industry.
- PCQI training preferred but not required.
- Integrated Pest Management experience in managing and working with 3rd party vendor.
- Knowledge of chemicals and chemical functionality. (Titrations)
- HACCP Certification preferred but not required
- GFSI experience a plus (SQF/BRC)
- Understanding of Site Security and Food Security Programs
- Pre-operational Inspection experience Mandatory
- EMPC Program: Understanding of environmental monitoring programs that support sanitation.
- MSS: Understanding of Master Sanitation Program development and maintenance
- Sanitation PM Program: Experience in maintaining sanitation equipment. Floor scrubbers, portable foamers, chemical metering stations etc.
- Training: Has an overall understanding of the 7 Steps of sanitation process, and how to coordinate the team to work in unison.
- Experience in creating and managing Standard Sanitation Operation Procedures
- Experience with Sanitation Verification Programs: ATP / APC / EB others
- Experienced in preventive and corrective actions
- Comfortable working 11p-7a (3rd Shift)