Supports Finish needs by preparing parts before and/or after painting.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package
• Generous 401k Pension Plan
• Positive work-life balance
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Commitment to professional growth
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fully paid Tuition Assistance Program (where applicable)
• Free parking
• Performs set-up for painting, fills out and maintains paperwork, coordinates work flow with painters and performs other paint shop responsibilities.
• Performs racking, un-racking, sanding, blasting, polishing, masking, unmasking, take down, touch up, part mark and other finishing shop responsibilities.
• Utilize production work orders, documents, drawings, specifications, and written or oral instructions to perform tasks necessary to meet production requirements.
• Detect and report defective equipment, materials, and faulty operations to supervisor
• Maintains written and Visual Manufacturing records.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area.
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency.
• Follows work rules and standard safety regulations at all limes.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• U.S. Person status required due to export control
• Basic computer literacy in Windows environment and basic literacy in MS Office
• Knowledge of and ability to apply basic mathematical skills to the work environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented, and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Excellent attention to detail
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!