Salesforce Senior Consultant
As a Sr. Salesforce Consultant, you will leverage your technical and business skills to scope, design, and deliver professional service solutions to Salesforce customers. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of Salesforce CPQ from beginning to end.
Salesforce Senior Consultant Job Description:
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customer’s current state.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution for desired future state.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and architecture diagramming.
- Effectively communicate over the phone, through email, and face-to-face.
- Consistently hone your industry knowledge and Salesforce professional services expertise to successfully demonstrate and present custom solutions based on the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- Salesforce CPQ certification is highly preferred
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
- You have experience delivering successful Salesforce CPQ implementations for clients.
- Extensive knowledge and experience leveraging Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ functionality.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn and contribute.
- Strong consultative sales approach and a passion for the industry
- Exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy, and cohesiveness to the team at large
- Goal-oriented with superior work ethic
- Possesses follow-up skills with the ability to respond under pressure
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Pinkus Partners is a Salesforce Consulting and Staffing Firm located in Chicago. We believe everyone is capable of exceeding expectations with the right mix of people, process, and technology.
Learn more at www.pinkuspartners.com or join our Talent Network to be matched with the latest and greatest Salesforce opportunities: https://www.pinkuspartners.com/salesforce-talent-network/