· Deliver Salesforce solutions on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
· Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery – Build, System Testing, documentation, and deployment activities.
· Play lead in reviewing service requests, user-stories, and convert functional requirements to technical requirements. Estimate user stories, plan team capacity, and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope.
· Expertise with Salesforce development tools and techniques including the APEX language, Lightning Experience, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
· Ability to analyze and identify gaps in functional and business requirements.
· Build interface integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP, APIs, and Single Sign-On.
· Migration of changes from development to test to production environment(s) using Jenkins.
· Manage risks and issues with cross dependencies with other teams.
· Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical designs and defects.
· Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
· Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
· Apex batches, schedule classes by implementing Batchable and Schedulable interfaces for processing large data sets in scheduled intervals.
· Strong implementation experience in managing data security using OWD, sharing rules, apex managed sharing rules.