Salesforce Engagement Manager
The Salesforce Engagement Manager will work directly with customers as their main point of contact for one or more Salesforce implementation/optimization projects.
In this role, you will oversee all aspects of the project and be responsible for the client’s overall experience and satisfaction. This includes managing the scope, schedule, and budget of the project to achieve and exceed client goals and expectations.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with other Salesforce Certified Professionals who believe in providing a stellar client experience, innovative solutions, and timely Salesforce implementations.
Salesforce Engagement Manager Job Description:
- Work directly with the client to facilitates the project plan, timeline needs, and estimated time and materials budgets.
- Coordinates meetings, working sessions, and demos in alignment with the project plan between the client and project team.
- Provide timely status updates to the client and internal teams, organizing all communications and ensuring synchronized efforts
- Provide oversight of analysis and design, ensuring deliverables fall within the client’s applicable project scope and executive goals
- Manage and assign tasks and follow through to ensure progress and on time completion
- Work with Solution Architects and Account Executives on change management requests to ensure thorough and best solutions are vetted for clients’ needs
- Travel up to 25%
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Certified Salesforce System Administrator preferred & 1-year experience as a Certified Salesforce Administrator a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management, full project life cycle software implementations, or equivalent CRM system analysis with the ability to analyze processes and gap analysis. (Six Sigma Greenbelt or higher)
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to communicate over the phone, through email, and face-to-face effectively
- Possesses time management, negotiation, and territory/vertical skills
- Possesses follow-up skills with the ability to respond under pressure
- Goal-oriented with superior work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills