Our client in Toronto is looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Developer for their team.
Full-time permanent role with great benefits
Remote due to the pandemic – Hybrid work post the pandemic
- Will be involved in all aspects of the software development process – design to deployment.
- Will be responsible for the implementation and customization of the SF systems.
- Will work with the technical team for custom developments.
- Will be responsible for understanding requirements.
- Open to research and learn new technologies.
- At least 5 years of software development experience ( 5- 7 years),
- Should have 3+ years of experience with Salesforce development.
- Experienced with: Apex, Visual Force, triggers, Batch apex.
- Should be able to work with Salesforce API’s.
- Should have experience with Salesforce Lightning / Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Experienced working with Salesforce in an AWS or similar cloud environment.
- Agile development experience.
- Salesforce Administration experience or knowledge.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
Salesforce Certifications will be preferred
- Strong self-starter; able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Possess good communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills; strong team player
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!!