Be a vital player and major contributor for an exciting and rapidly growing IT Consulting Firm. As a Salesforce Consultant, you will leverage your business and technical skills to uncover pain points within the customer’s current technology and processes in order to design a future state solution.
This is the ideal position for a Salesforce Consultant looking to contribute to a company's growth and success with the added benefit of working with highly skilled consultants, developers, and architects.
Salesforce Consultant Job Description:
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customer’s current state.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- Salesforce Admin Certification Required, additional certifications preferred
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- You have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud functionality.
- You are a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills.
- Hands on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce.com functionality in some of the following areas is preferred:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Community Cloud
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Experience with data migration tools is a plus.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
We believe everyone is capable of exceeding their own expectations with the right mix of people, process, and technology. Learn more at www.pinkuspartners.com or join our Talent Network to be matched with the latest and greatest Salesforce opportunities: https://www.pinkuspartners.com/salesforce-talent-network/