Be a vital player and major contributor for an exciting and rapidly growing IT Consulting Firm. As a Salesforce Consultant, you will leverage your business and technical skills to uncover pain points within the customer’s current technology and processes in order to design a future state solution leveraging CRM best practices.
This is the ideal position for a Salesforce Consultant looking to contribute to a company's growth and success with the added benefit of working with highly skilled consultants, developers, and architects.
Salesforce Consultant Job Description:
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customer’s current state.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- Salesforce Admin Certification Required, additional certifications preferred
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- You have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud functionality.
- You are a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills.
- Hands on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce.com functionality in some of the following areas is preferred:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Community Cloud
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Experience with data migration tools is a plus.
Overview: Pinkus Partners combines expertise in Staffing, Talent Acquisition, and Salesforce.com. Quickly scale your business with experienced and pre-vetted Salesforce Talent. Learn more at www.pinkuspartners.com
or join our Talent Network to matched with new Salesforce opportunities: https://www.pinkuspartners.com/salesforce-talent-network/