Salesforce CPQ Consultant
As a Salesforce CPQ Consultant, you will leverage your technical and business skills to scope, design, and deliver professional service solutions. involving Salesforce CPQ to Salesforce customers. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of Salesforce CPQ from beginning to end.
Salesforce CPQ Consultant Job Description:
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customer’s current state.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution for desired future state.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and architecture diagramming.
- Effectively communicate over the phone, through email, and face-to-face.
- Consistently hone your industry knowledge and Salesforce professional services expertise to successfully demonstrate and present custom solutions based on the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- Salesforce CPQ certification is highly preferred
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- You have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com platform functionality.
- Hands on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce.com functionality in some of the following areas is preferred: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Community Cloud
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn and contribute.
- Strong consultative sales approach and a passion for the industry
- Exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy, and cohesiveness to the team at large
- Goal-oriented with superior work ethic
- Possesses follow-up skills with the ability to respond under pressure
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
We believe everyone is capable of exceeding their own expectations with the right mix of people, process, and technology. Learn more at www.pinkuspartners.com or join our Talent Network to be matched with the latest and greatest Salesforce opportunities: https://www.pinkuspartners.com/salesforce-talent-network/