Salesforce CPQ Consultant
Interested in becoming an independent Salesforce CPQ Consultant? This role gives you that opportunity. In this role, you will be a central figure in an enterprise-wide Salesforce CPQ implementation and responsible for the success of the project.
If you have extensive Salesforce CPQ (aka SteelBrick) experience and are up for the challenge, we want to hear from you.
Salesforce CPQ Consultant Job Description
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical CPQ solution.
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customer’s current state.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on Salesforce CPQ experience.
- Salesforce CPQ Certification Required, additional certifications preferred.
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce CPQ.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- You have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud functionality.
- You are a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills.
- Hands on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce CPQ functionality in the following areas is preferred:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Community Cloud
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Experience with data migration tools is a plus.
Overview: Pinkus Partners combines expertise in CRM Consulting and Staffing. Quickly scale your business with experienced and pre-vetted Salesforce Talent. Learn more at www.pinkuspartners.com
or join our Talent Network to be matched with new Salesforce opportunities: https://www.pinkuspartners.com/salesforce-talent-network/