Salesforce CPQ Administrator
As a Salesforce CPQ Admin, you will leverage your experience with the Salesforce platform to configure standard CPQ functionality for our client. The position is remote, so plan to work from anywhere in the US.
This is the ideal position for someone with a background in Salesforce CPQ who is looking for a flexible, part-time contract role with the opportunity to turn into a full-time position.
As a Salesforce CPQ Admin, you will be responsible for configuring:
- Product Rules / Product Bundles
- Price Rules
- Salesforce Approvals / Advanced Approvals
- Quote Templates
- Discount Schedules
- ALL Configuration - NO customization
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification highly preferred
- Salesforce CPQ Certification a major plus
- 2+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- 1+ years of CPQ experience, preferably in an administrator role
- Hands-on experience implementing Salesforce CPQ from end-to-end on multiple occasions is preferred
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ functionality and its capabilities and limitations
- Ability to build and demonstrate Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce
- You are a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute