Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Oversees certain business processes and procedures for the Company. Reviews, analyzes and evaluates user needs to create systems/process solutions that support overall business objectives. Documents system requirements, defines scope and objectives, and creates system specifications that drive system development and implementation. Functions as the primary liaison between the outsourced IT firm and the Company.
Supports and develops business processes and applications within Salesforce.
Works with end-users to ensure that applications meet their needs.
Continually evaluates Company systems and processes.
Utilizes knowledge of ERP/CRM/QMS software for optimum use of the Salesforce platform.
Compiles objectives for improving and streamlining company processes.
- Evaluates company performance and information. Documents and creates reports on systems
- Business Problem Analysis and Business Process Mapping
- Develops procedures to improve existing systems such as customized workflows, online portals, custom dashboards, etc.
- Translates data for presentation to other team members.
- Estimates and establishes costs of upgrades and improvements. Responsible for managing against the Company’s annual IT budget.
- Address/troubleshoots issues of existing systems and/or work directly with the outsourced IT firm to address/troubleshoot issues of existing systems.
- Compiles, writes, and distributes system process specifications.
- Provides IT related instruction and training on Salesforce as required to help expand knowledge of and adoption of Salesforce’s capabilities.
- Performs User Assessment Testing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Acts as primary IT resource for the Company including new computer deployment, computer inventorying and updating, general troubleshooting and employee termination administration.
- Acts as liaison between outsourced IT firm and the Company.
- Provides general IT user guidance and instruction as requested.
- Analyzes company software and hardware uses and needs.
- Researches and compares hardware and software needs to make recommendations for
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Competencies, Education:
BA/BS Degree in business, computer science, IT, or related field.... Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible business systems analyst experience in a wide variety of applications.
2-3 years of direct Saleforce.com experience.....Proficiency with business system design/ modeling, documentation and analysis techniques, and testing methodologies.
Ability to proactively engage and build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization......Able to analyze system records and translate data.
Strong process orientation......Ability to create and / or improve upon existing processes
Exceptional organizational skills, presentation skills and problem-solving skills......Self-motivated and self-directed....Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.......Ability to work efficiently and creatively in a regulated industry.
Ability to get the job done in a “we-can-do” environment, allowing for flexible hours, depending upon the project and/or customer needs.
Small office environment.....Travel will be minimal.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.