Bull City Talent Group has partnered with Clarkston Consulting to identify a integration business systems analyst for a 9 month contract. The client is implementing Salesforce Service Cloud as part of the client's E-Commerce initiatives. SFDC Service Cloud will integrate with all of the systems - WMS (Manhattan / Manhattan Active Omni), Supply Chain, finance, etc. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting requirements gathering (As/Is To Be), providing efficient solutions for business objectives and user needs to integrate the Salesforce.com system. The consultant should have 5-10 years of experience in technology projects as the project is in mid-stream and the consultant will be joining the project team for an enterprise E-commerce project that is about 6-7 months into the project.
Salesforce certification is not required, but the consultant will be working with the technical team to identify integration points, create mapping documents, and develop test scripts. Working with stakeholders, analyzing system problems, creating systems solutions, writing technical specifications, conducting quality assurance testing and providing user support.
- Taking functional requirements, understanding the integrations that are needed to make that happen, and facilitate turning those into a reality
- Player/Coach experience - Enough technical knowledge to keep the technical integration team on track
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and B2B Cloud
Other Necessary Skills/Experience:
- 5-10 years of overall IT experience (industry/vertical experience is not a must have)
- Deep Experience with E-Commerce, understand the cloud connections and integration points.
- Player/coach experience who can do the data mapping requirements.
- Has been an integration lead and understands how all of the systems are working with one another.
- Ideally has lead a team that used Dell Boomi to integration disparate systems, but not mandatory.
- Experience with SDLC, understands the process and has been responsible in defining test scripts.
- Primary skills in business systems integration, with at least one project with Salesforce.com but doesn’t need to be super deep in Salesforce.
- Represents integration in client meetings and has leadership skills and relationship building skills are very important.
- Ideally we’re looking for an Integration Analyst who has some “lead” abilities. This is more focused on the integration side of things, so it’s not functional requirements but taking functional requirements, understanding the integrations that are needed to make that happen, and facilitate turning those into a reality
- Integration Focus is on Salesforce Service Cloud and B2B Cloud Craze
- Starting domestic and then integrating with international project
- Responsibilities will include: Requirements gathering, data mapping, overseeing development, potentially testing (although there is dedicated QA team)
- Someone who can oversee all the relevant/impacted teams and herd cats
- Ability to lead team meetings, provide weekly status, etc.
- Some travel will be required eventually. West Coast is ideal but not mandatory.
Clarkston Interviewer: Andrew Schaffer - Program Lead -