Salesforce Implementation Manager
Join an exciting, fun, and fast paced company as they continue to expand. This is the ideal position for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for the next challenge in their career.
In this role you will leverage your business and technical skills to uncover pain points within a customer’s current technology and processes in order to design a future state solution leveraging Customer Relationship Management (CRM) best practices.
If you have hands-on Salesforce experience with a consulting background, we want to hear from you.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for Salesforce maintenance, security and data integrity. You will facilitate and manage all system changes with your experience and extensive knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform.
This is the ideal position for a Salesforce Administrator looking to contribute to a company's growth and success while learning from other Salesforce professionals in a fun and fast-paced environment
- Manage ongoing CRM enhancements and business requirements
- Support multiple business functions to identify, document, and implement streamlined business processes
- Proactively gather user enhancement requests and coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly system enhancements
- Drive business process enhancements and support with Salesforce changes
- Track open development issues and bring to resolution
- Support configuration including advanced data manipulation and integrations.
- Perform testing and configuration of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validation rules in Salesforce
- Optimize end to end workflow efficiency related to sales, marketing, and finance transactions to/from Salesforce and integrated business applications
- Design reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics
- Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide support when needed.
- Maintain data governance with profiles, roles, permissions, groups
- Maintain database integrity and accuracy via auditing, analysis, and clean up
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and materials for all Salesforce users
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of business processes in order to make recommendations for improvements to ensure efficient flow of critical business transactions
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Admin
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations
- You are a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute
- Certified as a Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud consultant is a plus