As a Salesforce Administrator, you will leverage your business and technical skills to accelerate the quote-to-cash process, primarily working directly with sales, finance, and IT departments. This is the ideal position for someone with experience as a Salesforce Admin, Business Analyst, or Salesforce Consultant looking to take the next step in their career.
You should be familiar with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, and Salesforce Billing. If interested in other roles, please join the Talent Network for consideration: https://www.pinkuspartners.com/salesforce-talent-network/
Salesforce Administrator Job Description:
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of customer’s current state.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- Salesforce Admin Certification Required, additional certifications preferred
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- You have hands-on experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ (Billing experience is a plus)
- You are a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills.
- Hands on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce functionality i is preferred.
- Experience with data migration tools
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
We believe everyone is capable of exceeding their own expectations with the right mix of people, process, and technology. Learn more at www.pinkuspartners.com or join our Talent Network to be matched with the latest and greatest Salesforce opportunities: https://www.pinkuspartners.com/salesforce-talent-network/