Scientific Sales and Marketing Specialist
Scientific Sales and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and maintenance of sales and marketing activities. These include managing the overall branding, website/webshop, digital marketing platforms, printed materials, etc. This individual will work closely with the Director for North America and the Managing Director to accomplish these tasks. Initial travel requirements will be minimal, with the possibility for +25% travel in the future to conferences, symposia, trade shows, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing branding and online presence, including the website, webshop, and social media accounts
- Establishing and maintaining robust digital marketing campaigns (Google Ads, email blasts, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of website – ensuring ease-of-use and adding high-value content
- Tracking the effectiveness and efficiency of these activities and using the generated data for optimization
- Design and distribution of printed marketing materials.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or a life science. Minor in marketing or other relevant experience preferred. Alternately, a degree in business/marketing with a science minor.
- 0-4 years of experience in scientific sales and marketing
- Familiarity working with website management, graphic design, Google Ads, and similar platforms. General understanding/awareness of underlying scientific principles.
- Personal characteristics: Outgoing, energetic, and enthusiastic. Self-motivated and independent as occasionally work will have to be performed with minimal direct oversight
Located or willing to relocate to MI.