Role You Will Play:
Our client, an innovative and leading recycler of metals is looking to expand its plastics division and become a market disrupter in the recycling industry. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the charge in product and channel development, while working to create and build out this exciting and new division. This position will be instrumental to the growth of the company and will eventually lead to executive-level management opportunities within the division itself.
- Industry-leading company with plans to change how the world recycles plastics forever.
- Large organization, that still operates like a family run company.
- Clear path for growth, and opportunity to really make a name yourself in this market space.
Benefits & Features:
- Stellar benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO.
- Ability to work remotely, while traveling throughout the area.
- Extensive hands-on training provided by the company.
- Historic riverfront city center with many award-winning shops, and restaurants.
- Easily accessible to major metropolitan areas – including Georgetown, Washington D.C, Arlington, and Tysons Corner.
- With both extensive public transportation and a walk score of 62, residents can quickly and easily get around.
- 15-minute train ride to the country’s capitol, providing easy access to some of our nation’s best landmarks and museums.
- Nationally top-ranked schools.
- Home to Thomas Jefferson High School which is ranked 4th best in the nation.
- Nearby suburbs offer an alternative to city life, with lower costs of living.