Our client, located in Greensboro, NC, s seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
This position reports to to the CEO, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans to promote the overall brand management and corporate identity. Specific responsibilities include oversee and execute all social media marketing, work with webmaster to update website as necessary, organize and manage digital databases, oversee production of all printed marketing materials and trade show management.
- Develops, implements and manages company marketing plan within target industries
- Creates, places and tracks all print advertising, social media and paid search efforts
- Drafts, reviews and helps edit all external communication, including media and press releases
- Coordinates and manages of all aspects of tradeshows and technical conferences
- Maintain the overall corporate digital image
- Develops collateral B2B print/digital online materials/advertisements of company’s technical products
- Overall responsibility of brand management and promotion
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of company marketing campaigns and strategies
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Manage social media accounts and blog and identifying relevant topics through to publication
- Manages and updates technical content on company website on a regular basis
- Provide marketing updates to manager and team quarterly
- Keep Marketing folder on server organized and updated with current marketing materials
- Prints and executes Company newsletter on at least a quarterly basis
- Apply understanding of team dynamics to work effectively in teams, achieve goals and successfully plan and execute marketing activities to promote sales and revenues
- Achieves company marketing goals and strategies by complying with established priorities and work procedures, along with utilizing good time management skills.
- Contributes to team projects by exchanging ideas and options, works well with other departments, and develops positive working relationships while maintaining a commitment to excellence.
- Execute all other marketing activities to support company’s aggressive growth and revenue goals
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education, Certification, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- At least 3 years related marketing experience in a technical field
- Highly creative and self motivated
- Knowledge of planning marketing strategies and advertising campaigns
- Web site management experience
- Experience with a CRM program
- Proficient computer skills and marketing design skills
Salary of $55K to $60K plus excellent benefits
For consideration send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online