Sales Team Leader / International Call Centre
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Team Leader for their Cape Town branch.
Do you believe that every interaction is an opportunity to make the world around us better? As a Team Leader you should always look the part, act the part, and treat your physical environment as a reflection of your legacy and ours.
Are you this person? Apply now!
Job duties (but not limited to):
- Manage a team
- Ensure the team meets their core KPI of Service targets
- Target setting, call-flow management and interval control, drive and encourage individuals and the whole team, through call and utilization times using measurement, targets, reward and recognition, feedback and communication
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of your team, including the monitoring of shift patterns, timekeeping, absence, and overtime
- Coaching and Developing
- Coach, mentor and develop the team
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by seeking ideas, challenging the status quo, identifying best practice, and reviewing departmental processes
- Establish goals both for the team and for individual employees and conduct regular performance reviews
- Identify and address any training that your team require
- Actively work with other Team Managers to ensure that all teams are geared towards achieving the success of the campaign
- Grade 12 (minimum)
- You must have your own transport
- Must have 2 years as a Sales Team Leader
- Tertiary qualification, courses and studies in management, leadership, sales /marketing or similar (advantageous)
- Have a qualification (or experience) relating to management, finances, marketing or sales
- Insurance and / or contact centre experience will be preferred
- Be active and enjoy a fast-paced environment where they can think on their feet
- Enjoy engaging with team members and peers and building relationships with clients
- Be a team player and motivator
- Love learning, chasing targets, and problem-solving
- 24/7 rotational shifts environment
- Company transport within 35km ratio of the site
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org