Our client, located in Greensboro, NC, is seeking a Sales Specialist to join their team.Duties Include:
- Help support additional sales through follow-ups with new leads, existing customers and sales partners.
- Identify, follow up and document all sales leads using CRM and help update the active quote pipeline.
- Prepare and present quotes for partners and end-customers in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
- Compare POs initially received to sales quotes and advise sales support team prior to acceptance.
- Manage expectations of reps, customers and Sensory team on current product delivery lead times.
- Coordinate test sample collection process from customers, to include entering data into CRM, and providing the customer with status updates.
- Track sample status with R&D Lab Manager and communicate updates to sales team weekly.
- Capture accurate, timely and complete customer and sales pipeline information in Salesforce .
- Communicate detailed progress of monthly/quarterly orders to all sales team members.
- Assist in setting up video calls/webinars and distributing marketing materials to prospective clients.
- Assist marketing in ordering product sheets, banners and business cards from printer source, lead company newsletter generation and distribution, as requested.
- Assist sales and marketing with selected trade show coordination and requested administrative tasks.
- Coordinate all onsite customer visits with clients and prospects.
- Support the technical sales support specialist as necessary to help meet sales or production needs.
- Expedite the sales process by facilitating requests with appropriate internal technical and quality teams, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely quotes and customer follow-ups.
- Maintain all company quote templates and spare parts price lists.
- Improve sales and administrative department productivity by creating streamlined and improved processes and procedures, while utilizing good personal time management skills.
- Perform all other requested sales support or marketing related duties as assigned by management.
Education, Certification, and Experience Required
- AS or BS/BA required (or equivalent work experience); sales support, inside sales or customer service experience within a B2B manufacturer is preferred.
- Must have positive attitude and ability to develop strong positive interpersonal relationships.
- Prior work or internship experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. An equivalent of education and experience will be considered; International experience/second language would be a plus.
- Significant experience with a CRM program; Salesforce Certified Admin certification a plus;
- Proficient and accurate computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) are required.
Salary of $45K to $50K plus excellent benefits
Click here to apply online