The Sales Support Specialist role focuses primarily on supporting CEC’s sales organization, as well as customers, to ensure that the proper information, such as customer forms, account set up, and pre-project documentation, is produced and delivered accurately and on time.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sales Support: Attain your goals through assisting the sales department in processing leads, awarding, quoting, preparing customer introduction material, RFP management, and overall scheduling of sales activities.
- Job Files: While working with the proper Sales and Engineering contacts accurately compile and structure the job files into CEC document management system.
- Customers: Strong customer relationship skills, personally and as a group. Understands how CEC supports customer’s business with our technology solutions. Leverages internal departments to meet the requests of the customer. This would include issue resolution, service requests, as well as any other general customer needs.
- Clerical: Produce required documents including, submittals, reporting, O&M’s, bid bonds, performance bonds, certificates of insurance and any other document that CEC consistently uses in our sales process. Maintaining our CRM with accurate and current data. Keeping procedures up to date and looking for ways to optimize processes and procedures.
- Image: Present the highest level of professionalism through correspondence including phone calls, emails, presentation materials, marketing material/events, quotes & proposals.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION RESULTS DESCRIPTION
- Supported Accounts, CNPS - >30
- Achieve Deliverable Turnaround- >95%
- High School Diploma or GED as well as 3 years’ pertinent experience in communications, sales, customer service, or business administration
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong organizational, conflict-resolution, problem-solving and creative skills as well as the ability to make decisions based on sound judgment using accurate and timely analysis of available data.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows Suite) and strong working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Preferred knowledge of a CRM and document management.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range matters.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer