Sales Support Associate
About Our Firm:
In a world where 70 to 90%* of all M&A’s fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, Optimatum is here to solve the issues in this a market which continues to grow despite today’s volatile business climate.
We are a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans of our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis, the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability.
The net impact is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance. Our employer sponsored health care group enables clients reap direct efficiencies of 10-12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5-7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Our team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the “Biggest Deal Boom In A Decade” delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduce target employee integration risk.
Optimatum is seeking a talented and ambitious Sales Support Associate to join the growing team in our New York City office. In comparison to the larger firms in this market, each team member is pivotal for our organization and has the opportunity from day one to have a meaningful impact on the success of our firm and our clients’ bottom line. We invest in your professional development and foster an environment where you can grow and be challenged without being pigeon-holed into a narrow area of expertise.
In the Sales Support role, you will leverage data and research to assist the senior management team in driving segment-specific marketing strategies and overall brand awareness. You will communicate with prospective clients and support the business development efforts at our firm. You will also manage pipeline reporting, provide input when developing sales materials, manage contact development processes, and participate in business development events and planning.
This role requires exceptional multi-tasking, writing, communication and execution skills. Close attention to detail as well as outstanding organizational and program management skills will be key differentiators.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with both internal and external contacts
- Coordinate events and meetings and contribute to contact management to drive revenue growth
- Provide administrative assistance to the senior management team as needed
- Maintain organized file systems to effectively monitor and track administrative and sales activities
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing materials by segment
- Introduce Optimatum’s market positioning and brand awareness strategy through business development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant area
- Interest in healthcare issues is a must; prior experience in healthcare is not required
- Strong detail orientation while also having the ability to see the big picture, analyze data and contribute to strategy
- Ability to execute marketing strategies across various platforms
- Ability to work well with unstructured projects and problems
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Energy and commitment to deliver high quality results in condensed timeframes
- Ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Confidence, presence and personal credibility to quickly establish successful relationships
- Strong technical proficiency in CRM and MS Office