Sales Support Associate
Optimatum is looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Support Associate to join the growing team in our New York City office. In this role, you will leverage data and research to assist the senior management team in driving segment-specific marketing strategies and overall brand awareness. You will be responsible for communicating with prospective clients and supporting the business development efforts at our firm.
This role requires exceptional multi-tasking, writing, communication and execution skills. Close attention to detail as well as outstanding organizational and program management skills will be key differentiators.
As an overview, our team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. You will also be managing pipeline reporting, adding input when developing sales materials, managing contact development processes, and participating in business development events and planning.
- Establishing and maintaining good customer relations with both internal and external contacts.
- Coordinating events and meetings and contributing to contact management in driving revenue growth.
- Providing administrative assistance to the senior management team as needed.
- Maintaining organized file systems to effectively monitor and track administrative and sales activities.
- Assisting in the development and execution of marketing materials by segment.
- Introducing Optimatum’s market positioning and brand awareness strategy through business development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant area.
- Interest in healthcare issues is a must; prior experience in healthcare is not required.
- Strong detail orientation while also having the ability to see the big picture, analyze data and contribute to strategy.
- Ability to execute marketing strategies across various platforms.
- Ability to work well with unstructured projects and problems.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Energy and commitment to deliver high quality results in condensed timeframes.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Confidence, presence and personal credibility to quickly establish successful relationships.
- Strong technical proficiency in CRM and MS Office.
About Our Firm:
Optimatum is a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans of our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis, the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability. The net impact is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance.
In our employer sponsored health care group, our clients reap direct efficiencies of 10-12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5-7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the “Biggest Deal Boom In A Decade” delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduced target employee integration risk.
In a world where 70 to 90%* of all M&A’s fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, we are here to solve the issues in this hot market.
For immediate consideration please visit the careers page of our website at http://www.optimatumsolutions.com/careers