The Sales Support Analyst supports our National Contract Managers by developing, compiling, and analyzing data in order to provide competitive intelligence and trending in order to implement cost savings solutions. In addition, you will work with domestic and import departments coordinating product samples and product pricing for bids, and assist customer sales and other departments to identify products. Please Note: this is NOT an IT related role.
- Work with various departments and levels of management: Contract Management, Customer Service, Purchasing, and Field Sales
- Develop, compile and analyze data
- Work on special projects coordinated through the Contract Managers
- Develop reports, including extensive Excel spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or Equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a business acumen environment
- Must have excellent analytical skills; ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, volume, etc.
- Must have strong MS Excel skills to include VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
This is a full time, HOURLY paid position and includes comprehensive benefits plans to include profit sharing and 401K plans, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more.
Magid Glove & Safety is an EEO employer with a drug-free environment.
Magid is America’s leading manufacturer, distributor and importer of hand protection and safety products. Magid is a financially stable, growing and privately held business, which has provided safety solutions to thousands of companies since 1946.