Location
Remote
Salary
$60,000.00 - $80,000.00
Job Type
Full-Time Regular
Min Years Experience
3

Role You Will Play:

As a Sales Support Administrator, you assist with the credit administration process and provide sales support for customers. Approximately 30% of your role will consist of working with customers to verify correct job information for ship-to accuracy and lien rights and processing credit applications. The remaining 70% will be dedicated to supporting sales through the management of the account maintenance emails, assignment of salespeople to ship-to and master customer accounts, COD account setups, and administration of the NSM CRM. This role will involve you in credit administration (10-15/hrs per week) and sales support (20-25/hrs per week) as well as other aspects of customer service, accounting, and administrative tasks and management.

Company:

  • Company has been in business for roughly 40 years
  • Strong employee and customer-centric culture
  • Promotes each employee to be a strategic, entrepreneurial thinker
  • Multi-location presence in a variety of markets

Benefits & Features:

  • Big enough company to matter, small enough company to care- perfect size!
  • Strong opportunity for growth into bigger roles down the road
  • Incredible market reputation

Community:

  • Encompasses big-city amenities without attracting the same unpleasantries that come with a more populated, urban metro area
  • One of the most affordable cities in the south
  • Only a few hours away from many beaches
  • Excellent school systems - some of the best in South Carolina