Job Description is created by Triup based on information from Client
Sales Representative will be responsible for sales activity with Semiconductor Device Company customers.
The primary duties will be focused on the identification and acquisition of new business opportunities for the design and sales of company products to suitable customers.
Secondarily, the strategic direction and management of Company sales representatives and distributors within the region in regards to target account identification, technical assistance and evaluation.
The individual will be involved in all aspects of managing target accounts.
- Primarily responsible for sales activities and results with primary customer focus accounts.
- Recognize new business opportunities by identifying and developing strategic initiatives based on customer needs, trends, markets, and opportunities.
- Achieve sales target while maintaining strategic initiatives.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Plan and implement primary customer and target account sales activities in an efficient and effective manner.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
This Job Description is created by Triup
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of sales experience
- Semiconductor inductry experience/knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering
- Excellent Communication Skills ( English: Fluent / Japanese: Speaking prefer )
- Valid driver’s license.