Sales Assistant will assist to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by assisting General Manager for communications with customers and vendors, and providing day-to-day sales support.
- Interpretation and Translating
- Translating emails to between English, and Japanese
- Interpretation at meetings English to Japanese and vice versa.
- Recommending products or merchandise to help customers
- Answering questions and addressing concerns
- Informing customers about sales, promotions and policies
- Demonstrating how products work
- Performs other duties as assigned by upper management
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- 2-3 years’ experience in small business operations
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills