Our candidates will serve the food industry and other selected markets by selling and supporting equipment that provides solutions to customer needs.
- Every customer contact will result in an improved relationship with that customer.
- We will continuously strive to strengthen our supplier partnerships.
- We will encourage our fellow employees to reach their potential.
- Therefore, we will earn a fair profit and ensure our future
- Professionally represent our lines of food processing and food packaging capital equipment solutions to new and to existing customers in the greater Chicago area.
- Continually build pipeline through cold-calling, networking and maintaining positive relationships; internally and externally.
- Share best sales practices with the sales team.
- Be actively involved with sales industry associations.
- Ensure documentation and reports are accurate, and are received on time.
- Help to facilitate quotations, product samples and deliveries.
- Work closely with field service team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Five plus of experience selling food processing and/or food packaging capital equipment. We will consider candidates with experience selling relatable systems or services to the food industry. Experience selling to the meat/protein industry is highly preferred.
- Aggressive, enthusiastic and determined individual with a proven track record of success.
- Understands importance of selling equipment with the added service component and working closely with service team.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task.
- Comfortable communicating with people on the shop floor to presidents of companies.
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not required if exceptional experience.
- Must reside in the greater Chicago area.