At JPH Equipment, we buy and sell heavy equipment in partnership with our customers. By gathering all the necessary information on the equipment, we can properly represent the equipment while freeing our customers to manage their own businesses. We have a dedicated and long-term team and due to growth, we are excited to be looking for our next team member!
Based in Edmonton
- Create and Maintain Trusting Relationships with New and Potential Customers
- Develop and Follow-up on Leads both In-Person and by Phone
- Download new Equipment Listings from the App and Sort to Corresponding Files
- Upload and Complete Listings to Website Admin Portal
- Confirm Equipment Information and Ensuring Pricing is Accurate
- Accurately enter all Tasks into CRM
- Adherence to and Promotion of Company Standards
- Positive, Team-First Outlook
- Professional Presentation, both in person and over the phone
- Proactive Attitude with Ability to Multi-task
- High Level of Organization
- High Level of Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Ability to Prioritize and Stay Focused in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Computer Skills with Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Online Platforms
- Ability to Maintain a High Level of Confidentiality
- Ability to be Self Motivated while working from a Home-Based Office and On the Road
- Willingness to Take Ownership of the Role
- Up to 5 days of Overnight Travel per Month
- $60,000 + commission + bonus, compensation potential of $200,000+
- Health Spending Account
- Autonomy in the Role with a Supportive Management and Administrative Team
- Monday–Friday: 40 hour work week (either 8-4, 9-5 or 8-5 with an hour lunch)
- Stable, Long-Term Employment with a Growing Company
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of JPH Equipment: please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.