About Employer:Global technology company dedicated to providing innovative solutions for pulmonary function testing (PFT) in the point of care setting. Client is an International start-up launching disruptive lung functionality equipment in the United States.Responsibilities:
- Call points are: doctor's offices - family practice, pulmonologists,etc - clinics and hospitals. Takes some educating of doctors as they will be able to do more for patients in office before referring them to the next level specialty.
- Seeking a Sales Representative that can drive revenue through a complex sales cycle, build relationships, and create primary market demand for this product.
- 3-8 years B2B capital sales experience
- Proven and documented track record of meeting and exceeding your sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Clean driving record.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a generous match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company equity
- Uncapped commission