Inside Sales Representative
We are recruiting for a Sales Representative to join a high-growth Buying Group that offers its employees great compensation in a team environment with exceptional room for growth. This is an opportunity to represent a professional purchasing team who works collaboratively with quality suppliers to ensure competitive prices for products used every day, which helps their clients reduce day to day expenditure and operational costs.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Build trusting relationships with new and existing clients across all departments (Administration, Parts, Service, Sales, Business Office & Detail)
- Schedule phone calls and online meetings with members to understand their needs and explain the benefits of various products, services and programs
- Collaborate with internal, external, and vendors to facilitate member needs
- Ensure that all customer data is kept up to date through the CRM system
Your strengths include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role
- Strong phone presence and the ability to engage with customers and build relationships from a distance
- Strong drive and self-motivation
- History of meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI's
- Comfortable presenting multiple programs, products, and service via telephone and online meetings (Zoom, Teams, Skype Etc)
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple sales pipelines, products, and services
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple sales processes and pipelines cross selling a variety of products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving abilities
- Desire to grown and learn
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CRM
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca