We are recruiting for a Sales Representative to join our client who is a privately held nationwide distributor of industrial products and supplies. Our client has been a preferred supplier since 1978 and serves a business-to-business network of industries in residential, industrial, commercial, and utilities markets.
- Proactively solicit new accounts via cold calling, generating sales quotes, and handling existing customer inquiries to help grow business;
- Contacting current customers and identifying new products and potential up-selling;
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations;
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention;
- Work effectively with others in a team-based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role is required;
- A background in selling industrial and commercial products is an asset. Product knowledge or industry experience preferred;
- Strong business acumen and professional approach to offering effective services and solutions;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- CRM experience preferred.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca